Click Here to Download Statement or Read Below:
After careful consideration, and in light of the announcement by Curling Canada to cancel many events in the coming weeks, NOCA will be rescheduling both the Mixed and Curling Club Championship Provincials until the fall. This will still allow teams to qualify for the national events which are held in November.
This decision was not taken lightly, but the health and well-being of our athletes, volunteers, spectators and officials remains the top priority.
We will continue to provide you with any updates on the COVID-19 pandemic and encourage you to continue to communicate and/or enforce all precautions as well as publicize the health risks of group gathering to your members.
For current information and updates about COVID-19, please go to: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/diseases-andconditions/infectious-diseases/respiratory-diseases/novelcoronavirus
For more information, please contact:
NOCA Executive Director